Panda


I know the color is odd, but I made this one for a contest at Deviantart (RIP Ucod), and the submission had to be in Medium Slate blue, so here it is. I dunno who created this model, and unfortunately I have no digital diagram of it, but I consider this to be the best panda model ever! It's just soooo cute!!!

Antes que alguém estranhe a cor, explico que fiz este panda para um concurso no Deviantart (pena que o clube morreu T_T ). Eu não sei o nome do criador deste modelo, mas na minha opinião é o modelo de panda mais fofo EVER! E boa notícia para quem está lendo a versão tupiniquim do meu blog, é que este modelo será publicado pela revista Origami da Editora Minuano em breve, muito breve!!!! Aguardem!!!

3 I'd love to hear from u! Adorarei ler sua opinião!:

Bah said...

Nem é kawaii não, imagina rs... :P

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

Q Panda fofo!!!

Anonymous said...

Definitly this one is the cuttest one i have ever seem . Could you teach us how to fold it?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...