Kusudama - Poinsettia


30 modules/ 30 módulos
Marvelous Modular Origami - Meenakshi Mukerji

Another kusudama from the marvelous book Marvelous Modular Origami, by Meenakshi Mukerji. I didn't like this model so much because I don't think it's stable enough, but I must say that I used a bigger paper than the one the author recommended, so I can't complain much. But the pic looks good, though! Check this link and this one too.

Mais um kusudama do livro Marvelous Modular Origami, da origamista indiana Meenakshi Mukerji (super recomendo os livros dela!). Eu não curti mto esse modelo pq achei que não ficou mto estável, mas como eu tb usei um papel maior do que o recomendável, tb não posso reclamar :-) Pelo menos a foto ficou legal! Confira esse e esse post tb!

0 I'd love to hear from u! Adorarei ler sua opinião!:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...